Hello my earthlings, welcome back to my blog where I post less than Pete writes (complains) about the weather in his one post. You won’t understand what I just wrote so stop rereading it🤣🤣. I just came over to say:
Kim and I both are minions fans so I had to wish you with minions😘😘.
HAPPY NEW YEAR MY CUTE SWEET BUDDIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so glad this year is over even though it makes no difference to me as all I did was…(don’t remember anything before March)…stayed at home. I am at home since…(counting the months….please wait….)…10 months and will stay home for some more months until I have the 90% vaccine in my 100% grown fat body.
This lockdown has made me ginger as I have grown fat in places that I didn’t even know grew fat, by places I mean my skull. I have a big brain like Megamind now. (For reference⬇⬇⬇)
And now I look like⬇⬇
See how fat I have become….now as I have wished you a new year and also roasted myself, let’s go to the announcement part. You don’t have to walk so don’t leave my blog yet, people.
So people, back in my professional mood…..trying to….can’t get professional….still trying…..what a joke!!!! I am a 19-year-old, you accept professionalism from me????
Ok so lets get to work!!!!
So, people, I am going to make a major announcement
I am participating in a book marathon where I have to post blogs that can be book reviews, book spotlight, book tour and stuff like that. It will be going on the whole month of January.
So I am putting up a pic of my schedule so that you can keep an eye out for my posts and comment on them.
So I will be posting 13 posts next month and to be honest, that will be my come back as I don’t post much but now I will be writing like hell…already some posts are drafted for February.
Not only me but there are many more people that will be posting on their blogs and Instagram on alternative days. We will be skipping Sundays so that we can take some rest and it will be so much fun.
Why am I participating???
There are a thousand reasons why I am participating.
1. I love reading and reviewing books and I have been so busy with college but I have been reading so I have thousands of pending reviews that I can publish in this marathon.
2. This marathon is hosted by my inspiration and my mentor rakhi. If she does this then it must be fun and also worth doing. I can learn so much from her.
3. I can make friends with some other bloggers too.
4. I can make a comeback with this marathon.
5. At the end of this marathon, each blogger gets a blogging certificate that is a very big achievement for me as it somehow signifies my hard work for this blog (if I have done any).
So next month will be full of blogs and fun. I will be super-duper active and I am already spamming your blogs with comments so get ready to meet the crazy girl again.
Ok, that’s it for today. I hope you missed me and are happy seeing me back (if you are not happy…sorry that’s your fault not mine🤣), until I see you again soon…
Follow My Blog On: