Hi y’all how are you doing today?? The intro to this post will be small as the post will be super long. From the title, I am sure you have understood what this post is about. I am so glad that I was chosen for this award by Nikita @Prose and Pancakes. You guys should definitely follow her lovely blog. She writes about books and gives some awesome book and series reviews. Go and check out her blog and now that you are going, do follow her blog too. So now that I have thanked Nikita, come along with me and check out my post. Let’s go, shall we??
I got nominated for this award in January but I was so busy that I even forgot about it. Well, I just got nominated for a new award and then I rechecked my journal and found out that I still have to post about this award so here I am. Let me start this post right now. Come along, people.
•What Is The Mystery Blogger Award???
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the blog and provide a link to their blog.
5. Tell the readers three things about you.
6. Nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8. Ask your nominees five questions of your choice.
9. Share a link to your best posts.
3 Things About Me:
I am a half African descendant:
I have a secret dream of becoming a paranormal investigator.
I am scared of horror movies:
1. If your favourite genre was a colour, what colour would it be?
If my favourite genre was a colour, it would definitely be Black or dark red that almost looks like maroon but is a little lighter than it. As you all probably know I am crazy about horror and mysteries and they determine my favourite colours too. The black colour is for horror and the dark red colour is especially for mysteries and thrillers.
2. What’s your favorite food to eat that’s not from your country?
My favourite food is pizza. I just love having cheesy pizza and garlic bread. It’s my favourite food and the only food that I rarely eat because Indian restaurants don’t make good pizzas and the one’s that do are very expensive. I must say India has a big pricing problem😤 and now I am craving for pizza. 😜
3. Which fictional couple do you think broke up after the book/movie ended?
I don’t watch romantic movies/books a lot but if somebody from one of these had to break up, it would be Professor Trevor Anderson and Hannah Ásgeirsdóttir from Journey To The Centre Of The Earth. If you haven’t watched the movie, you really should. This movie is my favourite and I just felt like as they are too different from each other, they won’t last together. Trevor is messy and Hannah is neat and clean. Hannah hates exploring but Trevor is an explorer so I think they might not last long but they look so cute together.
4. If you had the money and time to do anything in the world, what would you do?
Do you think I need to explain what I will do??? I will read, I will buy all the books in the world and own such a big bookshelf that all bookworms will drool over my bookshelf. I am drooling over my tiny bookshelf already. I have around 70 books already and new books are coming up🙈🙈. Book haul coming soon.
5. Do you journal?
This is a sneak peek of my journal. I journal a lot and this week my journal is going to be filled with new opportunities and books. I mostly write about my upcoming books and their review and stars. I don’t know how to draw. I am serious. I suck at drawing so I use my big fat sticker collection and washi tape collection to design my journal.
Comment and tell me how is the cover.
1. Which book is your all-time favourite???
2. How do you manage blogging and daily life???
3. Which social media account is your favourite??? Comment the id and I will follow you.
4. After reading so many books, we always feel that this character should have been with this character instead of who he/she is with, for you which characters are those and from which book are they??
5. What’s the weirdest food combination have you ever eaten???
Eg: I ate pineapple pizza with frosted buns and trust me they tasted yuck together.
So that’s it for today. I hope you liked my answers. I know I have been irregular with blogging but some personal matters that are very very serious are open right now. I will inform you all about it soon so until then…